Your Daily Bulletin
- TEA Club has placed new plastic recycle bins throughout the building. They are the new rectangular BLUE bins with lids. These should be used for plastic and aluminum recycling ONLY. Please remember to recycle plastic and aluminum by emptying bottles and discarding the lids, and please don't throw trash in these special cans. TEA Club thanks you for your help in protecting our landfills!
- All JV and C Team football players, equipment hand in will be today and tomorrow at lunch and after school, in the team room. Please bring your washed uniforms and equipment to Coach Spackman!
- If you have charges for printing in the Library, please remember to stop by and pay those charges.
- Seniors, check out the fliers posted around the school on yellow paper to find details about Senior Portraits, Quotes, and Ads. Deadlines are fast approaching! Yearbooks are available for purchase for all students at yearbookforever.com. Order early to get the discounted price!
- The College & Career Fair is coming up on October 16, 2017. If you are a Junior or Senior and would like to attend, please go see your counselor for a permission slip. Deadline to sign up is October 13th.
- National Honor Society: There is a meeting on Friday during lunch in Room 4. All meetings are mandatory! Please see an officer or an adviser to excuse any absences. Also, see officers or advisers to make your locker sign!!