CHS Daily Bulletin
Your Daily Bulletin
- Congratulations to Alyssa Tsukada, winner of the Yearbook Endsheet Art Contest! Her original artwork, titled "Branching into the Cosmos," will be featured at the front and back of the 2018 yearbook!
- NHS will have its first meeting of the semester today in Room 4. All meetings are mandatory. Make sure to see Mrs. Logan, Ms. Smith, or an officer if you are unable to attend.
- Emergency Trauma Technician (ETT) class will begin on Tuesday, Jan. 16. Class will meet daily Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday @ 2:00-5:00. Dates are Jan. 16 until March 7. Certifications include CPR and State of Alaska Emergency Trauma Technician. Please see Ms. Ziemba in Rm 21 for more information.
- Battle of the Bands is coming soon, bands need to register with Mrs. LaRue in the Library as soon as possible.
- Don’t forget to order your 2018 yearbook! The price goes up in February, so get it at a discount by ordering before the end of January! Visit yearbookforever.com to order today!
- Seniors – Senior Ad pages are due on FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 2ND, no exceptions! Visit yearbookforever.com to create or upload your ad. For more details visit the CHS website’s Yearbook Page.
- Sign up in the Library for the January Chess Tournament! See Mrs. LaRue.
- Lose Something? – Please check the Lost and Found in the Attendance Office for items you may be missing.
- Attention student body. Remember the date and mark your calendars! Friday January 26 from 8pm till 11pm is Chugiak High’s first Saydie Hawkins in 4 years. Girls ask guys to our semi-formal dance! There will be plenty of sweets available. Tickets will be $10 in advance and $15 at the door. Come support the sophomores big fundraiser for prom 2019. See you there.
- Attention Sophomores and Juniors! King Tech High will be opening in 2018-2019. Informational Nights are happening all semester. If you are interested in attending Anchorage’s first Technical High School, register online at the King Career Center website. The first Information Night is Tuesday, January 16th at 6:00 pm at KCC.
- Need .5 elective credit? ASD iSchool and King Tech High are excited to launch a new series of Career Technical Education classes. These courses are geared towards 9th through 11th graders who are interested in exploring potential careers paths and are structured in the same format as all of our other ASD iSchool online courses. Classes offerings are listed on the ASDiSchool website. Contact your counselor or ASD iSchool for details.