Your Daily Bulletin
- There will be no FCCLA meeting today at lunch.
- It is National Counseling Week! All week we will be saying thank you in appreciation of our wonderful counselors! Did you know: Counselors keep us on track?! Thank you to our remarkable counselors.
- Come join the discussion at the next Parent, Teacher, Student Communication Organization (PTSCO) tonight at 7 pm in the school library. We have several topics to tackle, to include mental health issues, communications & establishing a formal PTSO.
- Battle of the Bands is tomorrow! Student bands from Rock to Alternative will be performing on the Chugiak Auditorium Stage tomorrow evening. Tickets on sale for $5 today and tomorrow in the Library.
- After school on the 28th of Feb. in rooms 207/208 the Olympiada of Spoken Russian and Russian Language and Culture Day will be held from 2-4:30p.m. Additionally there will be several Russian painting art activities, Russian food, and Russian cartoons hosted by CHS alum Sabra Tierney and the CHS Russian Club. Anyone interested is welcome to attend the cultural activities. If any other students want to participate in the Competition of Spoken Russian known as Spoken Olympiada, please stop by and see Mrs. Ekberg-Brown in room 182 by the end of this week to register for our local competition.
- This Monday the 12th, Penny Wars begins in the library! From 7-2:30pm, bring all your pennies to the library and remember that any other coins or dollars besides pennies count as negative points. Remember that this is a WACKO point opportunity! All proceeds go to the American Heart Association. Also, starting Monday, come buy your Red Out shirt for the basketball rivalry game against Eagle River on the 24th. Shirts are being sold for $10 at the top of the ramp at lunch and all the proceeds go to the American Heart Association.
- There will be an FCCLA officers meeting Tuesday AFTERSCHOOL and an FCCLA meeting WEDNESDAY afterschool for all members.
- SENIORS! This is your LAST CHANCE to purchase senior sweats. For the next three weeks (6th-23rd), your class officers will be selling sweats Tuesday and Thursdays at the top of the ramp. Sweat shirts are $30 and sweat pants are $25. Don’t miss out on this second opportunity.
- SENIORS: Jostens needs your cap and gown orders A.S.A.P. They have received only 114 orders which leaves around 100 of you without a cap or gown for graduation. Please go to Jostens’ website to order your caps and gowns; TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
- Homework Help is back! NHS will be holding homework help for those students who are struggling in one or more of their classes on Monday mornings in the Library. We will be available 7:15-8:00 every Monday morning. Help is available in all subjects! Just make sure to be in the library on Late Start Monday mornings!
NHS has a meeting tomorrow. All meetings are mandatory. Please see Mrs. Logan, Ms. Smith or an officer if you cannot attend.